Process engineer , Global Chemical industry, Ibaraki, 12M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- The world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Healthcare.
- Compay supplies extremely diverse industries such as steel industry, food and beverage, electronics and healthcare.
- Provide Process Engineering and Technical leadership for capital projects.
- Troubleshoot problems in manufacturing processes.
- Improve the safety of existing manufacturing installations.
- Identify and implement methods for manufacturing cost reduction in line with business needs.
- Provide process engineering expertise across various product lines and sites
- Develop practical solutions to complex technical problems
- Document and communicate institutional knowledge throughout the organization
- Actively engage with the project manager to ensure projects are on time, on budget, deliver the required quality
- Develop training materials for Operations technicians. Participate in the technician qualification process by providing classroom instruction on basic principles, troubleshooting and process specifics.
- BS or MS in Chemical Engineering.
- Good experience in designing, commissioning and starting up chemical plants, performing hands-on optimization of specialty chemicals/gases production units.
- Demonstrated project planning and management expertise
- Proven ability to lead change, personally adaptable, and able to perform well under pressure and constantly changing priorities.
- Solution/outcome oriented in an environment with minimal supervision
- Strong understanding of chemical engineering fundamentals.
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of PLC and DCS control systems.
- Process hazard analysis leadership; LOPA and HAZOP
- Cost/benefit analysis, including DCF analysis.
- Development and use of metrics for performance management.
- Experience in people management/training.