Process engineer , Chemical indusrtry, Tsukuba, 10M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided with support from company.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Global chemical company provides very high technology for UV cure coating.
- Their quality of product are very well-known in Japanese market.
- Analyze Asset Utilization, using statistical methods, RCA (Root Cause Analysis) and FMEA (Failure Mode & Effect Analysis), explain discrepancies between actual and expected plant performance and propose improvements.
- Execute feasibility studies of plant problems, opportunities, product developments, new products, technological innovations, changing laws and regulations, etc.
- Act as gatekeeper (against hurdle) for all improvement initiatives and safeguard coherence between all initiatives.
- Provide engineering expertise in large capital projects and improvement projects and evaluate whether improvement targets have been met.
- Document, file and communicate all relevant information. Communicate expertise / solutions broadly within DSM if synergy can be achieved.
- Increase levels of user knowledge by supporting training to production and maintenance personnel.
Execute defined SHE and Q policies in compliance with Corporate Requirements and relevant laws and regulations.
- BSc/MSc in process engineering /Chemical engineering
- In depth knowledge of the plant and the process
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Broad knowledge of all manufacturing disciplines
- Communicative level of English and Fluent Japanese
- Good communication and social skills
- Advisory skills