- Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided
About Our Client
- Global Chemical company supports the development of the industry by providing gas, liquid, and solid process materials, as well as related equipment and solutions
- Select and develop scale-up process technology for manufacturing new materials (gas, chemicals) used in semiconductors.
- Design and implement test protocols (experimental plan, acceptance plan) for verifying and demonstrating the effects of the selected process technology and manufactured system.
- Analyzing experimental results in a timely manner.
- Effectively inform the parties concerned about the proposal of technology development and the progress of the demonstration experiment.
- Efficiently proceed with development projects in collaboration with external suppliers, contractors, consultants and other resources as needed.
- Role as a technical resource to provide appropriate technical information to other engineering departments, R & D, sales & marketing groups in a timely manner.
- Create or review technical documents such as work instructions, technical reports, and pre-war materials for customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Practical experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Experience in handling or analysis of materials that easily react with air or moisture.
- Experience in process design, process equipment design, equipment conversion, control, technical data creation, etc.
- Business level in English and Japanese.
- Hazardous material handler experiences.
- R & D , Product management, HSES, Skills and achievements in building relationships with members of other departments including factory personnel
What's on Offer