Principle Product Manager
Global E-commerce leader
· Define patterns and best practices for Voice User Interface (VUI) per locale and drive adoption of these.
· Build and executive a go-to-market strategy for new products and features in Japan for shopping. Define and maintain a prioritized backlog of work items to drive parity with US and to improve the experience.
· Own customer acquisition and engagement with the Shopping, from marketing and messaging to new features to build stickiness with the product
· 10+ years of combined professional experience in education development/program management/product management
· 5+ years of combined experience leading teams directly and indirectly (through influence vs authority)
· Experience taking new programs/products from ideation, development, pilot, launch
· 3+ years experience improving programs/products through customer feedback attained through a variety of channels
· Proven ability to drive forward progress with a wide variety of stakeholders and interested parties including peers and executives
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills used to communicate complex simply to a diverse audience, attain buy in and program funding, and drive decisions
· Experience in a field of Design
· Experience with creating educational programs/products
· Experience scaling programs globally
Work for the industry leader
Work with global senior managements and manage a team in Japan