Principal Program Manager, Experience and Operations
Global market exposure
Global EC leader
Act as both an entrepreneur and an operator.
Be responsible for the full end-to-end vendor experience satisfaction metrics, performance of the operational team (outbound business development team and offshore support teams)
Create best-in-class cloud based training to help vendors become experts at selling on company's EC marketplace.
Bachelor's degree in: Numerical subject, Computer Science, Philosophy, Politics, Social Science and Business Administration.
· Proficiency at business level in both in Japanese and English
· Minimum 10+ years' experience across at least 2 of these 3 disciplines: (a) business development team management, (b) contact centre team/variable resource management, (c) setting up foundational processes and continuous improvement for large scale businesses.
· Industry experience in management consulting (end to end project completion), subscription based service in Tech/Retail/Leisure.
· Strong understanding of customer/supplier experience. Ability to benchmark/perform gap analysis and close defects.
· Deep analytical capabilities at both the operational level and strategic table
· Demonstrable ability to build lasting relationships and navigate complex cross-functional initiative
· Able to balance strategy with strong operational skills and able to understand, deconstruct, streamline and optimize complex, large-scale business processes
· Commercially astute, with strong focus and accountability
· Excellent business judgment, with a track record of generating ideas and solving problems independently
Global exposure to big-scale digital marketing campaigns