Principal Escalation Manager @ VDI Leader
Global Leader in VDI space
International Environment | Work environment | Salary package and benefit
Our Client is an American multinational software company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service (SaaS), and cloud computing technologies. In Japan they have about 120-130 people and they have a very nice office in central Tokyo.
- Creates reports and statuses to review with sales executives on their Services business and develops plans and activities that technical support can execute to assist customer and prospects
- Proactively addresses any issues impacting the effectiveness of Company's service and customer perceptions of deficiencies with respective stakeholders.
- Provides team leadership and mentoring of other team members.
- Ensure timely, professional and effective communication with the customer and internal executives
- Manages the remediation process and technical resources by facilitating cross departmental collaboration, coordinates the end to end customer experience and owns the internal and external communications. Acts as customers and account team's primary contact during critical situations
- Works with the technical specialists to manage the escalation and resolution of problems and incidents.
- Initiates and facilitates the discussion with customer and respective resolution stakeholders during critical issues. Ensures timely, professional and effective communication with the customer and internal groups from both the technical and management perspectives
- Develops and delivers executive communication to customer and Company's sales executives on status of critical Service Requests.
- Over 8 years of technical support experience.
- Fluent English.
- Business communication skill with C level.
- Good trouble shooting skill.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.