Report to oversea manager based in Singapore
Office based in central Tokyo
My client is an American Fortune 500 IT company with coverage more than 70 countries. My client has established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company.
- Analyses pricing requirements and creates pricing models in response to requests for proposals (RFPs) on all major types of contracts (Firm Fixed Price, Time & Materials, etc) for large and/or highly complex projects to ensure that adequate support is provided for business solutions/proposals. Leads financial analysis.
- Reviews analyses ofRFPs to identify and approve pricing requirements to ensure feasibility of projects with respect to company costs and budget. Manages the development and production of pricing volumes to meet company need
- Determines pricing and margin and creates and maintains pricing reports. Analyses and reports trends on pricing and develops recommendations based on findings.s. Assists in ensuring that the DXC solution and financial provisions are consistent.
Interfaces with key vendors to determine pricing costs and related information to ensure that all material is obtained in a cost-effective manner. Interfaces with customer contracting officials in responding to solicitations
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field preferred
- Eight or more years of cost analysis accounting or pricing experience
- Experience working with company products and services
- Experience in negotiations, contracting, pricing and purchasing
- Fluent Japanese and conversational English capability
- Promising career development within organisation.