Pricing Manager - Wholesale Company
Tokyo 23 Wards
Work for a international company looking to grow their market in Japan
Excellent compensation and benefits with rapid career progression
About Our Client
- Our client is a multinational wholesale chain which operates membership-only warehouse clubs across China, Europe, India, and Japan.
- Our client has more than 650 stores in 24 countries across Europe and Asia, and has established theme selves as a top player in its international industry.
- Lead day-to-day activities of pricing analysts, ensuring timely completion and strategic soundness of pricing decisions, assign, monitor and review progress and accuracy of work
- Reviews and validates recommendations for area of expertise.
- Plays a key role in creating and performing analysis for strategic project-based initiatives
- Work on special projects, analysis, and initiatives related to pricing strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit, passionate about analysis and managing people including developing, motivating, and directing people as they work.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Fluent in Japanese
What's on Offer
- Work for a highly esteemed international brand
- Excellent package and training through your career