Presales Manager at Leader in CDN
Global Leader in CDN
International Working Environment | Big-scale projects | Flexibility
Our client is one of the leaders in CDN (Content Delivery Network) with years of experience of delivering major / global scale content to people all over the world. Our client also has multiple connections with Chinese companies and is newly transforming their business in Japan and other regions.
- Represent our client in a professional manner at all times
- Be proactive and productive to achieve business goal
- Keep up to date of the competitive landscape
- 5+ year experience in Pre-sales or Post-sales (Network, Web, Application, End point security and/or troubleshooting)
- Knowledge in Security and compliance (eg. F/W, IPSec, DdoS prevention, IDS/IPS, Web application security, Web performance, PCI, SOX, HIPAA etc.)
- Depth understanding with Internet delivery protocols (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP) and Hosting infrastructure (Load balancer)
- System admin skill set (Windows or Linux)
- Experience with Web service deployment/operation
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.