Presales for Hot US Data Analytics Platform Startup
Fast Growing Star Tech Start Up from the US- Building Office in Japan!
Be one of the initial members in Japan, Get mentored by the Country Manager
The client is a hot US based Tech Start-up based in San Francisco. The company makes a data analytic platform for the manufacturing industry to transform the whole manufacturing process.
You will help apply Sight Machine's unique technology to a range of industrial needs in factory data. Working closely with both internal Sales, BD and clients, this position requires a strong communicator who has experience in a technical sales role selling enterprise software solutions to large corporations. Deploying on premise and cloud based solutions as well as experience with Linux, Python, various database technologies, and data pipelines are also keys to success in this role. Experience in factory floor software technologies, including PLCs, MES, ERP, or data historians/data lakes is a major plus. Your work will include contact with technical counterparts within customer IT and Operation Technology functions in a variety of industries including automotive, aerospace, pharmaceuticals, apparel, textiles, food & beverage and consumer goods.
- Client facing experience.
- Experience with cloud based & on-premise deployments
- Experience working with Python or other scripting languages
- Experience with SQL and/or noSQL databases (primarily: SQL Server, Mongo, Postgres)
- Experience designing or documenting data pipelines
- Strong communication skills, both for customer interaction and collaboration with internal stakeholder functions
- Education: University degree is a must
- Japanese and English fluency is a must
Cool Wework office and work from home options
Technical Training in San Francisco
Work with executives from different companies