Presales at Global Cloud Communication Leader
Global Cloud Communication Leader
No.1 reseller for Cisco WebEx in Japan | growing and expanding operations
Our client is one of the fastest growing Global Cloud Communications Services Providers with 56 operation centres in 33 different countries. Our client is #1 re-seller in Japan and a part of one of the largest telecommunications companies, based in Japan.
- Provide technical and project management to achieve an annual target
- Work with the product team in APAC to ensure that the right information is provided to local sales team
- Close new businesses as well support the sale of new services to the existing base clients
- Increase the penetration of new products such as Webex, UC, Video and Professional Services
- Improve the commercial skills to support new solutions as they emerge
- Network topology including MPLS, IP connect, PSTN, Internet
- Main protocols for: data, voice and video traffic (http/https, rtp, sip, H323,G711/729)
- Good understanding of Web services technologies
- Experience with CISCO Webex
- Conferencing experience is beneficial
- Excellent communications skills (Written for RFP and Power Point presentations and Oral for face-to-face meetings with clients)
- Previous B2B technical pre-sales experience is essential with a strong commercial awareness
- Demonstration of teamwork ethics and individual success
- Bilingual in Japanese and English
- Candidates who have the legal right to work in Japan may apply
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.