- Rising Network Startup Company
- International Working Environment | Flexibility | Competitive Salary
Our client is one of the hottest start-ups in the U.S. and Israel. Our client raised multimillion-dollar investments from investors and is expanding their business to every part of the world.
- Make technical and sales presentations to technical staff and top management.
- Work with Sales team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in network engineering or telecommunications support environment in either an Enterprise or Service Provider vertical.
- Deep knowledge in IP/MPLS networks
- Experience with Core and edge networks
- Deep understanding of routing protocols, QoS, network security, Software Architecture
- Cisco Certifications up to and including CCIE
- Permanent employee.
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.