Presales Engineer at Rising Data Analytics Company
Rising Data Analytics Company
International Working Environment | Work-life Balance | Competitive Salary
Our client is well-known for their cutting-edge data analytic solutions for their customers. Our client has No.1 market share for their data analytic solutions in financial industry and has been constantly growing.
- Assist sales calls remotely or face to face in qualifying opportunities and delivering product demonstrations and presentations
- Manage Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request For Information (RFIs), remote Proof of Concept (POCs) processes
- Train sales team in understanding our client's products, and delivering excellent product demonstrations
- Coordinate hand over of information between the Sales teams and Professional Services Group for product implementation
- University or bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must be fluent in Japanese
- Basic English fluency is required in order to communicate with the larger team effectively
- Experience in pre-sales or consulting role, working collaboratively with Sales Teams, understanding the full sales life cycle & processes
- Proven experience gained within a Technology and/or product focused organization
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.