Presales Engineer at Global Networking Supplier
Global Networking Supplier
International Working Environment | Flexibility | Good salary package
Our client is one of the leaders in networking equipment manufacturer. Especially, our client is well-known for their optical fiber cables.
- Responsible for development and delivery of technical product presentations / demonstrations;
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements - speaking with customers to understand, anticipate and meet their needs;
- Articulating to customers that a product or design solution best satisfies their requirements in terms of reliability, scalability, price and delivery;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Experience in transmission systems engineering with a strong knowledge of telecommunications, especially in optical and packet transport solutions
- Experience in mobile and access systems engineering including mobile back haul and fronthaul will be advantage
- Optical and packet networking service experience will be an advantage
- Exceptional presentation skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Telecommunication Network Planning (long-haul, metro, access)
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.