- Global Mobile Device Management Platform Company
- International Working Environment | Flexibility | Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leader at creating innovative solutions that reduce the cost and complexity of business-critical mobility and the IoT. Many corporations around the world rely on our client to secure, manage and support their mobile operations.
- Develop and grow revenue through consultative selling with clients and prospects, presenting a warm, professional, well-spoken and caring persona as an effective representative of our client
- Conduct onsite and remote demonstrations of our client's products
- Provide pre-sales technical support to prospective customers
- Analyze our client's market segment and generate recommendations for product roadmaps
The Successful Applicant
- Solid understanding of computer networking principles (Firewalls, Network Protocols, Subnetting, etc.)
- Knowledge of mobile computing platforms (Android, iOS and Windows Mobile)
- Prior experience working with mobile device management solutions and enterprise mobility, BYOD, SaaS is an asset
- Knowledge of Active Directory, certificates, CRM solutions is an asset
- Experience with databases, Microsoft SQL Server, MY SQL, Oracle is an asset
- Experience with containerization and virtualization is an asset
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.