Presales Engineer at Global ERP Leader
Global ERP Leader
Competitive Salary Package | International Working Environment | W/L Balance
Our client is a market leader in enterprise application software. Our client is engineering solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for their employees and customers across borders and culture.
- Responsible for highly complex / visible pre-sales and/or post-sales support of company products/systems
- Provides advanced-level technical support to complex sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Provides answers to customer / internal SAP team inquiries concerning advanced solution topics
- Provides software development and consultation to prospective customers
- Supports regional and offshore Demo Architect teams to build demos based upon customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping
- 8+ years of presales experience
- 5 + years of solution specialist (or equivalent customer facing) experience in areas appropriate to the job
- Demonstrates 10+ successful engagements
- Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
- Experience in sales and sales processes
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.