Premier Support Manager At SCM Software Leader (up to 12 M JPY)
Gloabl Leader in SCM and S&OP Software
Good Work/Life Balance - Competitive Salary - International Company
Our Client is a leading edge software company located in Ottawa, Canada. Our RapidResponse® on demand software enables manufacturers and brand owners to drive supply chain management (SCM) and sales and operations planning (S&OP) from a single system.
Oversees all aspects of the customers Support experience and responsible for ensuring commitments related to support service delivery are met.
* Acts as a single point of contact for escalations and facilitates resolution
* Provides on-boarding and enablement services
* Acts as a trusted advisor for Premier customers ensuring that customer queries and issues are routed to the correct resources and that all issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
Things You Should Have
* 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Experienced in working as part of a technical support/services delivery team, Ability to work independently
* Experience with managing escalations and working with high profile customer accounts
* Effective communicator, both written and verbal. Native level Japanese, High Business English.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.