Pre-Sales at Load Balancing and Cyber-Security Leader
Global Leader in Load Balancing and Cyber Security
Competitive Salary / Startup Environment
Our Client is a provider of load balancing and cybersecurity services for Enterprise, Telecom and Finance companies. Company's Corporate Headquarters are located in New Jersey and International Headquarters are located in Israel. The company also has offices in Shanghai, China and Japan.
● Driving revenue and creating sales opportunities by managing the pre-sales technical process and evangelizing Radware technology to existing and prospective customers.
● Design solutions for customer's business requirements from the Radware product and service portfolio.
● Partnering with direct sales and executive sponsors to educate existing and prospective customers and partners about the superiority of Radware products and services. This includes conference calls, online meetings, site visits, presentations, technical evaluations, technical objection handling, proposals, and follow-up on all customer related questions.
● Engaging and overseeing the development of customer proposals, including design and delivery, and providing a consultative approach based on Industry wide and Radware expertise.
● Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and other internal teams to ensure that customers get appropriate updates, upgrades and event-oriented information and solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in Network and Application Security, Pre-sales Engineering, or real-world use of database and/or Web application solutions (preferably with 3+ of these years as a System Engineer) for a security vendor or Reseller.
- Possess a solid understanding of networking and security equipment and architectures On-Premise or cloud based, knowledge of Web applications, database, security, and auditing environments.
- Solid knowledge of Routing, Switching, TCP/IP, HTTP, Load Balancing/Application Delivery Controllers, Reverse Proxies, Caching, CDN, Compression, (NG) Firewalls, Network & Application DDoS.
- Vendor and product knowledge of Akamai CDN, DDoS, WAF, Cisco ASA PIX FW, Citrix NetScaler, Checkpoint FW, Corero DDoS, F5 ADC, DDoS, WAF, Fortinet DDoS, FW, Imperva/Incapsula, Paolo Alto preferable.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.