Pre-sales at Global Security Vendor (up to 15 M)
Global Working Environment | Competitive Salary | Work-life balance
Global Leader in End-point Security
Our Client is a multinational cybersecurity and anti-virus and operated by a holding company in the United Kingdom. Our client develops and sells antivirus, internet security, password management, endpoint security, and other cybersecurity products and services.
Our Client has office in central Tokyo and counts over 80 employees at the moment. Business is going very well and they are growing year over year of 10-20%.
- In cooperation with enterprise sales team identifies new business opportunities to grow KL sales goals;
- Build relationship with strategic customers / enterprise consultancy companies as trusted advisor;
- Guide customers in analyzing their security requirements with goal to convert them in opportunities;
- Provide guidance for customers on cybersecurity cost/benefit analysis and input about investments in order to improve security posture and mitigate risks;
- Help to design cybersecurity architectures based on KL solutions and integration with 3rd party systems;
- Engage customers stakeholders including C-level
- Ability to influence customer stakeholders and build trusted relationships
- Business risks related to information security
- Clear understanding of the SOC structure and processes, SOC as-a-service (MSSP) ecosystem
- SIEM solutions
- Permanent employee.
- Flexible working hours and remote working.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.