Pre-Sales at Global RPA Leader
Leader in Robotic Process Automation
Pre-IPO company | Great culture | Outstanding Salary Compensation Package
Our Client is a developer of robotic process automation (RPA or RPAAI) software. Our Client's Software combines traditional RPA with cognitive elements such as natural language processing and reading unstructured data. The company has been in Japan since January 2018 and they have over 170 employees in their office in Ginza. Company is growing very steadily, and they are aiming to get to over 200 employees by the end of January 2020 and to around 300 by the end of next year.
- Responds to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs Conveys customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Prepares cost estimates by evaluating processes, plans, and related customer documents; consults with architects, other professional and technical personnel
- Design solutions utilising best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement, and risk identification/mitigation.
- Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences or similar
- 5 plus years in a similar role with multiple successful sales processes won.
- Exposure to ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, and PeopleSoft.
- Permanent employee
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation