Pre-Sales at Global Load Balancer Leader
Global Leader in Load Balancer and other Network solutions
Leading Secure Application Services | Growing and expending operations
Our client provides leading Load Balancing and Secure Application Services. Our client is undiscovered global jewel of the Silicon Valley. Currently growing and expanding operations in Japan.
- help the customer with troubleshooting and support cases.
- provide feedback to the local account team.
- work with the Corporate System Engineering team to resolve issues.
- submit feature requests to our client's Engineering.
- A Bachelor's degree in EE or CS (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of Layer-4-7 well-known protocols and technologies, such as HTTP, DNS, SSL, and Caching and TCP/IP networking concept and experience of packet analysis.
- Basic understanding of common web penetrating testing tools such burp suite, zed attack proxy.
- Experience of WAF/IDS/IPS tuning and signature creation with regular expressions.
- Strong experience in UNIX/LINUX environment. Candidate is required to build his/her own setup in lab by himself/herself using Unix/Linux client/server environment.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.