Pre-Sales at Global Leader in Privileged Access Security
Global Leader in Privileged Access Security
Startup | Great work environment | Excellent salary package
Our Client is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. Our Client delivers the industry's most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world's leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
- Technical pre-sales;
- Technical Win of opportunity;
- Technical Process & Escalations;
- Proactively seek out new sales opportunities by developing new and existing relationships within prospective accounts and current active customer.
- MIS/Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience;
- 6 - 10 years of presales and/or professional service experience in a high tech sales environment with a demonstrated track record of success;
- Strong experience with Windows/Active Directory administration and operations with some knowledge of UNIX/Linux;
- Strong presentation and communication skills as well as the ability to present high-quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.