Pre-Sales at Global End-Point Security growing Company
Fast-growing End-Point Security Global Company
Very international environment | Startup and fast-paced work | Excellent Salary
Our Client is an European Cyber-Security company which offers anti-virus as well as firewalls products. They have been in Japan since 2003 and they have an exclusive partnership with Canon. Our Client is 4th in Japan for market-share in Cyber-Security and they are looking to improve and get in the top3 in this current year. In Japan they have 8 employees in their office in Shinagawa and are looking to double that number by the end of this year.
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts, including partners.
- Provide training and producing support material for other members of the sales team, including parnters.
- Strong sales engineering experience (5 year +) in IT industry.
- Good technical skills and knowledge about computer security.
- High interest and knowledge about IT security products and industry trends.
- Experience with negotiating, marketing presentations with pragmatic marketing and business point of view.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients, drive and goal orientation.
- Excellent communications and very good presentation skills.
- English proficiency needed to digest product and technical informatio and also to provide feedback to produce development and technical support (verbal and written) TOIEC Score: 750+.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1-hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.