Pre-Sales at Global Cyber-Security startup
Global Cyber-Security startup
Start-up environment | Great salary compansation | International
About Our Client
Our Client is a software company that provides security products based on network appliances, virtual appliances and cloud services. The company focuses on zero trust secure access. The company has over 20,000 enterprise customers. The company is based in San Jose, California and has offices in the United States, United Kingdom, India, Japan and China. In Japan they have office in Minato-ku and have 9 members but rapidly growing.
- Drive the technical sale of the Company's portfolio to new and existing customers
- Collaborate closely with your Account Executive(s) within your territory to maximize coverage while supporting customer demos, handling technical due diligence from customers and partners, and assisting with Bill of Materials creation
- Own the technical elements of the transaction through the entire sales cycle
- Provide technical support for RFP
- Develop long-term relationships with customers, through managing and interpreting their requirements, and be the key point of contact for pre-sales advice while focusing on upsell and cross-selling existing customers post-sale, to provide a cohesive customer experience
- Work with ompany's product management to understand and document customers' requests for feature enhancements
- Arrange and carry out product training for partner channel engineers in region
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of experience in related software or networking industry with at least 5 years as a customer facing SE selling into enterprise accounts
- Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model
- Intellectually curious, process oriented and competitive
- The ability to build relationships across team members, customers and partners quickly and effectively
- BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job-related experience
- Background in firewall, SSL VPN, NAC, mobile security, cloud-based services, Windows AD, MDM, Apple iOS, Google Android. SSL VPN is a strong plus
- Relevant engineering degree (CS / EE / InfoSec) a plus but not required
- Must have some basic switching/routing experience to understand basic network flows
- Experience with Authentication services, Active Directory, SAML SSO, virtualization, firewall, and overall enterprise security architectures would also be preferred
- Comfortable with travel up to 50% or more
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.