Pre-Sales at Global Cloud Security Company
First Cloud Security Company in the world
Startup Environment | Work / Life Balance | Great Compensation Plan
Our Client is a private American company that provides Internet security for consumers and businesses. The company was founded in Colorado, US, and has US operations in San Mateo and San Diego, and globally in Australia, Austria, Ireland, Japan and the United Kingdom. They are known for being the first ever Cloud Security company (from 2011). In Japan the business is very good. They have 3 main lines of business, one is threat intelligence and they partner with close to 100 vendors. The other two lines of business are Enterprise products and Consumer products. In their Tokyo office they have about 25 employees and rapidly growing.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales engineering work to Sales team and its partners/clients including but not limited to provide technical support to sales representatives in the office and in the field, during sales calls, demonstrations and lab tests.
- Effectively communicate with the customer and the partners to persuasively discuss the advantages of Company's solution as it relates to their specific business pain.
- Develop effective presentation documents and training materials for the sales purpose.
- Previous Sales Engineer/Pre-Sales experience (min 1 to 3 years) for a Security or Software Vendor Company including both presentation and hands-on responsibilities.
- Security background with knowledge of Firewall, IDS, IPS, Virus, Internet worms, DDoS, or network exploits is preferred.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.