Pre-Sales at fast-growing Global Physical Security Leader
Fast-growing Global Physical Security Leader
International Work environment | Start-up
Our Client is a cloud-based video management company. Their Security Camera VMS has been purpose built for the cloud and provides unsurpassed security, redundancy and reliability while allowing partners and customers the use of a wide variety of IP and analog cameras. Company's cloud is ideal for end-users and resellers requiring single sign-on access to live, recorded or event-based video across multiple locations. Their VMS has strong APIs for the secure integration of third party systems.
● Principal system design asset for both the sales team and dealer network
● Ensure the timely response of all presales technical support questions and requests
● Management of pilot project on behalf of the sales team
● Collaborate with Company's leadership to expand the positive impact of the Sales Engineering team
● Travel to customers and dealers for onsite technical and sales training
● 5+ years of pre-sales technical support or engineering experience
● Networking experience including the understanding of common protocols, security methods, topography, and good practices
● Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm in a professional manner
● The ability to take complex concepts and simplify them for non-technical users
● The successful Sales Engineer candidate will be a team player, possess superior communications skills, and be willing to go the extra mile in the pursuit of the finest user experience possible. The Sales Engineer will be a highly collaborative individual working with internal teams, dealers, and end-users.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.