- Become one of the foudning memebers in Japan.
- Transparent Career Development,
About Our Client
Our client is a global Fintech Firm that operates in several cities across the world. In Japan they are steadily expanding and have partnered with some of the largest players in the financial industry.
- Convert the internal capability to vertical industries' solutions, by collaborating with all stakeholders including the local management team and other internal team.
- Craft sales pitches which highlights the product's features & benefits to presentation, business negotiation and close the deal.
- Identify and develop solutions that help the client achieve their goals. Develop and maintain a sustainable relationship with the clients and be with a good insight of potential needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree and above;
- Proficient in Japanese and good at reading and writing English. Chinese would be a plus.
- 3+ years of related work experience, preferably consulting or solution&pre-sales experience in Financial consulting or IT industry.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytically skills. Good at presentation skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated with contagious enthusiasm;
- Good team player and able to foster positive team morale, to set goals and drive for successful fulfillment;
- Have great passion and willingness to take challenges and grow with the company.
What's on Offer
- Be one of the founding members in Japan.
- Impact decision making in the Japanese market.
- Great compensation package.