Pre Sales Engineer (oversea seminars, creative designs, R&D)
Strong RD capability, creative designs and worldwide distribution
Yearly oversea seminars and workshop for the engineering team
Our client provides world leading solutions for the design, analysis, testing. They delivered through their cloud-enabled software suite or the bespoke engineering services. With heavily investment in their R&D recognising that the only way to make impact, they committed to get the new technologies implemented in real life in order to engineer a better world.
you will be working in a role with high flexibility in product development, sales and marketing support and project management. Use the in house simulation and other tools to solve customer problems, and produce technical reports and be an expert in the engineering development and upgrade.
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of pre-sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Perform detailed technical analysis of customer applications,
- Manage software evaluation phase at customers.
- Deliver advanced training courses (both internal and external).
- Demonstrate products to customers and explain how these meet customers' needs.
- Manage product features and development requests with Product Managers to customise products for large sales or for individual customers.
- Assist in strengthening customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction, whilst providing top-quality technical service.
- Experienced/good knowledge in Motor Design
- Previous experience working within a technical pre sales position.
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand.
- Previous experience working for a IT company in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English
You will be working in an unique opportunity to stretch and achieve goals within an agile team environment. Attractive packages will be offered to the right candidates(plus yearly oversea seminars and workshop for the engineering team)