Pre-sales Engineer (Manufacturing background)
Multinational company with strong global presence
Fast growing team with attractive salary package
A London based Global Information company
In this role, you will manage assigned projects from start-to-finish, supporting sales which will include discovery work, evaluation, configuration of solutions, peer analysis, recommendations and day to day support.
You will be holding deep dive conversations with clients and providing presentations and presenting solutions to meet our customer's needs and objectives. You will be expected to support and ensure that projects are completed on-time and within the competitive budgets. The role will require travel to client facilities to support such meetings.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Support sales with deep industry knowledge
- Understand customer work flows and process within the industry
- Use knowledge to discover customer pain points and demands
- Can adapt and think quickly whilst processing information
- Assist sales to hit growth targets
- Ability to travel to customers and present
Experience in an engineering field, ideally with some experience working with global standards (such as ISO, ANSI, ASTM, API, BSI etc.)
- Previous experience as a sales engineer, field application engineer or technical account manager.
- Previous experience in Sales support, Customer care or a similar support role
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor of Engineering degree
You will be getting a base salary up to 13 Million plus performance bonus.