Pre-Sales Engineer - Core Network
Mega Corporation Exposure
Flexible hour/ WFH
Our client is a US-based IT company, operates globally with strong reputation. Clients include huge corporations across telecommunications and technology companies. To cope with their quick expansion plan in Japan, they are currently looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join the Tokyo team.
This Pre-Sales Engineer will report to the Sales Director in the company to perform the below duties:
- Understand the client's need for Core Network products and projects and to provide solutions;
- Responsible for preparing market development strategies of cloud core products, fulfilling product penetration, obtaining bidding qualifications and sales break through
- Provide feedback to R&D team on a timely basis and participating in the tendering process for Core Network projects.
- 5 years of working experiences in Core Network Technical;
- Sound understanding of Openstack cloud-based architecture is a good plus;
- Strong commercial sense, and ability of being a team player;
- Self-motivated and result-driven;
- Proficiency in Japanese and English is essential for this position.
- Fast growing company with full growth potential
- Attactive package of remuneration
- International culture and client base
- High flexbility
- Full Work From Home Scheme