Pre-sale Engineer , STAAD software, Tokyo. 8M JPY
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
Working with profession team in the market
rewarding and Challenging jop will be provided
About Our Client
- The leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure.
- Using 3D structural analysis software STAAD.Pro, give technical presentations to prospective customers involved in structural analysis and design in the infrastructure industry such as plants and buildings.
- Visit customers and attend exhibitions and seminars to give product presentations and demonstrations
- Contribute to business expansion in the Japanese market by working closely with the Japanese sales team and channel partners
- Assist sales teams and channel partners in preparing proposals
- Acquire the latest technology and know-how smoothly, quickly and efficiently as the product version is upgraded.
- Help prospective customers solve technical problems
- Support after-sales technical support, including training
- Provide feedback to marketing and overseas product managers on customer requirements, product issues, and application success stories
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or master's degree graduated from civil engineering or structural engineering (major)
- Those who understand Japanese steel frame reinforced concrete structural calculation standards
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Industry experience and pre-sales experience are desirable
- Experience using STAAD.Pro software is desirable
- English business level and Fluent in Japanese (JLPTN2)
What's on Offer