PR/Branding Specialist - Global Automotive Semiconductor
¥4,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
Opportunity to work for the world largest aumotive semiconductor maker
Attractive compensation package and benefits.
About Our Client
- The world largest automotive semiconductor makers with more than 25 offices around the world and very strong brand awareness in Japan.
- Managed and support all PR and communications of Japan business (media, press, conference).
- Conduct Investor Relations related activities such as data analysis, IR events, financial earning supports.
- Plan and manage corporate branding campaigns, SNS accounts and ESG promotion activities.
- Support the CEO with administrative tasks and board meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- From 2 years of experience in PR/Communication or Branding in Automotive or B2B Industry.
- Has experience as a CEO executive assistant is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Japanese (read, write, presentation).
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work closely with the CEO and Investors in the Automotive Industry.
- Flexible and International environment with high emphasis on using English.
- Good location in Tokyo.
- Rapid career progression with attractive compensation and benefits.