interesting opportunity to join an international company
About Our Client
The company is globally in business for more than 40 years, and operated in Japan for almost 20 years. This firm has around 350 stores around the world. The company has an extended experience in soft ballistic nylon bags for man fashion.
· As a PR representative in the marketing department, it is a position to take charge of brand PR activities based on global and domestic brand strategy.
· The candidate will need to speak directly to the Hong Kong office. Fluent level of English is needed.
· the candidate will be responsible to carry out daily PR activities after understanding the value of the brand, positioning and local business needs.
· Construct a strong and powerful relationship with the media
· Planning and execution of PR & communication activities (response to interviews on brand products · sample lending for shooting · check of proofreading · approval of publication · publication check etc.)
· Create / distribute press releases, newsletters, etc.
· PR event planning and operation (press exhibition, press event, media event etc.)
· Reporting on PR activities (US head office and Hong Kong region office)
· Management and preparation of showrooms
· Management of sample · press list
The Successful Applicant
At least 4 years work experience in a PR position, particularly in the fashion and accessories industry or consumer goods.
English required (TOEIC 700 points) Preferential treatment for those who actually used English at work.
High level of communication skills.
Proactive and flexible candidate.
Particularly welcomed those who have knowledge and experiences in general digital including SNS etc.
Basic computer skills needed (Mail, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Illustrator)
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and Package.
Office location in Tokyo.
Great opportunity to work for one of the top global company in the industry.