- Contribute to the society and patients via communications activities.
- Be a part of a professional communications team.
Our client is a large multinational healthcare company with high quality products and strong presence in Japan.
- Responsible for planning and executing external communications activity for the company.
- PR agency and media relations management.
- Work across different functions to implement communications activities internally and externally.
- From 3 years of experience in PR/External Communications.
- Knowledge about healthcare industry is a plus.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- Corporate Communications division is considered to be a key function of the business in Japan.
- Working closely with colleagues overseas.
- Professional and international working environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.