PR Senior Specialist - Global Healthcare Company
¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000
International and flexible Working Environment.
Working closely with overseas collegues.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare technology companies which has established business in Japan with over 1000 employees.
- Manage and execute all external communications activities for Japan organization.
- Work closely with APAC and HQ Communications teams to plan PR strategies.
- Agency management.
- Use creative, innovative ideas to communicate with stakeholders.
- Work in a team and communicate with internal/external audiences.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in PR/communication role.
- Healthcare Industry experience.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English.
- Experience in digital communication is a plus.
What's on Offer
- Be a part of a global and established international healthcare company.
- Be a part of a professional communications team.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Internal career progression opportunities.
- Frequent communications with overseas stakeholders.