PR Senior Manager - Multinational Online Travel Company
Opportunity to establish the Japanese consumer base and utilize your lang skills
Offered points to be able to use on your future travels
They are a globally well known travel agency that is looking to further expand its Japanese user base, having grown exponentially in Japan.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Identify opportunities for media placements, interviews, PR events and partnerships with the
overall aim of growing brand awareness among target audiences.
- Work closely with internal/external counterparts to create content and develop fact-based stories
for mass media release.
- Evaluate PR risks, react to crisis situations and manage escalation
- Play an engaging role and maintain good relationships with mainstream local and global media
representatives in the Japan market.
- Be responsible for generating PR outcomes in the Japan market, ensure communication plans are
executed timely and delivered within the allocated budget.
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in Japanese and English, would be an advantage if you can speak Chinese
- Minimum 5 years of PR communications experience; candidates with experience in government
Ministries or agencies will have an advantage
- Strong network of contacts and relationships with local Japanese and global media required.
- Opportunity to establish the Japanese consumer base and utilize your language skills
- Offered points to be able to use on your future travels
- International working environment and great working environment