- Business relying on local consumer- not heavily affected by lack of tourists
- Family- like culture in business, close communication with APAC and HQ
About Our Client
- Part of the biggest luxury group globally. Flat team with strong legacy. Japan's customer base is mainly local so not heavily affected by lack of inbound purchase.
- 23 people in head office, 14 stores in Japan with plans to open up new stores in 2021.
- Propose and plan PR projects to position the brand, execute annual PR strategy and activities in line with the brand strategy both online and offline in cooperation with other departments in Japan office (Retail / Sales Merchandising / Client Development)
- Establish and maintain close relationships with press people, editors/journalists, stylists, celebrities, influencers, and others in the fashion industry in order to enhance the brand awareness and image in Japan
➢ SNS campaign/Social media management (FB &LINE official account)
- Plan and execute digital post to raise the brand presence in local SNS such as FB and LINE(Organic)
- Manage advertisement asset and select based on the business and product strategy by coordination with MD, E-com and Retail team
- Plan and manage the annual advertising budget in line with the brand strategy
- Execute the advertising plan effectively in line with HQ's brand / visual strategy (Color proof, creative adjustment in local, etc.)
➢ Editorial pages
- Check and control all editorial tools issued by / through in terms of the brand image (i.e. catalogue, brochures, DMs, printed materials issued by department stores etc.)
The Successful Applicant
- Strong network in fashion media
- Good grasp of e- PR and Digital advertising
- Professionalism and maturity, being able to manage 1 assistant
What's on Offer
- A flat organisation with freedom to make local decision for Japan market.
- Highly recognisable brand
- Good working environment, friendly and open