- Iconic name in luxury
- Family- like culture in business, direct report line to HQ
About Our Client
- Iconic name in luxuy fashion business
- Has 40+ stores including pop up, has around 380 people in total with 55 in the head office
* Leading and managing the relationship with media stakeholders including editors, stylists, journalists, and influencers.
* Developing PR strategy and action plans to drive brand elevation and revenue growth with clear product focus. Measuring brand exposure and identifying opportunities and areas of development.
* Enhancing the relationship with local celebrities and influencers and integrating it into exposure strategy.
* Connecting with UK headquarters and local departments such as retail and merchandising, to understand global strategy and best translate it for the local market, capturing branding and commercial opportunities.
* Ensuring seamless integration with Bought and Owned channels to maximize impact and effectiveness.VIP/Influencer
* Managing of local ambassador and influencer projects to place products in a qualitative way and engage with influencers to enhance the brand
* Develop and enhance the relationship with the VIP/Influencers and their agents.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong network in fashion media
- Good grasp of e- PR and Digital advertising
- Professionalism and maturity, being able to manage a team
- Fashion network and experience
What's on Offer
- A flat organisation with freedom to make local decision for Japan market.
- Highly recognisable brand
- Good working environment, friendly and open