- Innovative company with outstanding image!
- Global Exposure- Chance to use English!
About Our Client
My client is one of the top FMCG companies in the world. With over 723 stores worldwide, this company has been doing very well especially during the pandemic. This is your chance to be part of this well- established company and oversee all the communications, so apply now!
- Plan, develop and implement PR strategies, working closely with the marketing team and key stakeholders.
- Organize events including press conferences, launch events and press events.
- Monitor and issue periodic reports on media coverage of Japan business and the industry to enable management to make informed business decisions.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in Japanese and English is a must. (Reading, writing, & Speaking)
- Experience in Public relations or communications.
- Experience in the B2C side.
What's on Offer
- Great location in Tokyo.
- Great work life balance.
- Competitive salary and benefits.