PR Manager - Global Media Company
Tokyo 23 Wards
Casual working environment with strong emphasis on work-life balance
One of the most advacned media companies in the world
About Our Client
A Global leading media company that produces and and delivers high quality content for its consumers.
- Have a global orientation, with international experience, and fluent in English and Japanese
- Be experience at using various tools to deliver a message, bit it inforgraphics, animations, videos or the written word.
- Be able to cross-functionally and build relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Understand how to build and maintain relationships with key journalist and social media influencers (journalist and former journalist are encouraged to apply).
- Be capable and confident to serve as a company spokesperson in different cultural and media milieus.
- Be deeply familiar with, and enthusiastically curious about, technology, intellectual property, privacy and other Web related issues.
- Be an entrepreneurial self-starter who comes up with new approaches and is eager to try those out.
The Successful Applicant
- You should have at least 7-10 years of PR at a top tier Tech, FMCG/Consumer, or Retail Brand. A mix of Agency and Client side experience is welcome.
- Natural Japanese Speaker with way above Business Level English. There should exist a symbiotic relationship between both languages.
- They have relationships with key media as well as the ability to build and maintain connections with key journalists and social media influencers.
- Possess a keen understanding of new and traditional media.
- Be able to understand and comfortably interpret business and technology issues.
- Be a clear and concise communicator.
- Have excellent media relationships and experience executing a PR strategy and work well across disciplines to execute campaigns.
- Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadline and thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Have experience managing agencies; be effective in dealing with talent, talent reps, journalists and other media influencers
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, move fast, and make things happen, all without getting bogged down in process. It's all about impact.
- Flexibility for occasional oversea travel
What's on Offer
- Very good working environment, strong work life balance
- Casual, creative, and relax vibe
- Really cool office located in Central Tokyo
- Opportunities to work on global and local projects