PR Manager - Global Food and Beverage company
800万円 - 1000万円
My client is a large European beverage company with many well-known brands
- Word of mouth, media influence and internal stakeholder advocacy plays a critical role in how consumers view brands and company.
- Brands must be seen as authentic with soul, winning the hearts of media and key opinion leaders rather than just paid for sponsorships.
- This role will work across with both global and local brand team to initiate and execute PR strategies at a portfolio and brand level.
- The successful candidate would be responsible for managing PR agency(s) and building relationships with key media editors and relevant KOLs. He/She will work closely with brand teams to amplify brand activities through leading PR campaigns
- They will be a PR or media (incl. Digital media) expert, able to collaborate with media to offer media-relevant brand stories that bring our brands to life.
- They will build and maintain relationships with KOLs such that they can become brand advocates.
- They will be a great communicator, with excellent relationships with brand teams, PR agencies, talent agencies, digital and media agencies.
- Bachelors degree
- Spoken and written Japanese and English
- 6+ years PR experience. Client side a definite plus.
- Proven track record in PR/ePR - experience managing search and social media
- Project management - can lead cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skill
- Able to multi-task many things on the go, has passion for industry
- WFH options
- product discounts
- Strong senior support