PR Manager- Global FMCG Company
Great benefits, as well as work from home!
My client is one of the top FMCG companies in the world. With over 723 stores worldwide, this company has been doing very well especially during the pandemic. This is your chance to be part of this well- established company and oversee all the communications, so apply now!
- Propose creative ideas towards brand awareness for the company.
- Plan and execute all PR activities to vendors, influencers, consumers, while having excellent communication.
- Create and execute seminars, exhibitions, conferences, and webinars.
- Track marketing and sales activities and present to the board of leadership.
- Gather customer data and market insights
- Have a Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in PR and communications.
- Fluent in Japanese and English- writing required as well.
- Experience in FMCG, food and beverage companies.
- Innovative company with outstanding brand image
- Good work life balance and great benefits for working parents.
- Excellent compensation, benefits, and rapid career progression.
- Opportunity to use English and report to overseas headquarters.
- Laid back working culture.