- Excellent compensation, benefits, and rapid career progression opportunities!
- Opportunity to work for a global market- leading company!
My client is one of the top automobile companies in the world. Being in over 250 countries and having over 150,000 employees, my client is working to enhance their product line up and is looking for a PR manager to help with their exposure in the market of japan.
- Draft content for press release and website homepage.
- Manage the network for PR agencies.
- Plan and execute press conferences.
- Handle PR activities and vendor communication
- Fluent in English and Japanese (Reading, writing, and speaking).
- Experiences in Public Relations.
- Automotive or Manufacturing background.
- Great communication and conversation skills.
- Competitive salary package.
- Very flexible and open working environment.
- Be a part of worldwide events and meeting a team.
- Strong brand recognition in the market.