PR & Communications Manager - Global entertainment company
Collaboratitve, creative and international working environment
Be a part of a rapidly growing business
Our client is a leading global entertainment tech company aiming to transform the way entertainment/ tech works and interacts with audiences.
- Formulate and implement an annual PR marketing plan that combines Owned / Earned / Paid
- Plan and conduct industry seminars and event sponsorships
- Plan PR activities to create PR exposure and relationships with the media, and create and publish related articles
- Plan and produce article advertisements, SNS advertisements, digital advertisements, etc.
- Manage prospective customers digitally and extract promising customers and share them with sales
- 7+ years of experience in communications, preferably in B2B or IT industry
- Have good business acumen, preferably with experience of working for global brands
- Have excellent news judgement.
- Have - or is able to build - a strong network of relationships with journalists and influencers.
- Familiar with, and/or enthusiastically curious about the entertainment sector, technology, innovation and media.
- Be a succinct communicator in a 'hands on' role, detailed and and highly-organized.
- Be a part of a fast-growing business
- Develop experience in both traditional and digital PR activities
- Have a freedom and flexibility to try out new things