PR and Communication Specialist - Global Retail Sports Brand
Work in the HQ of a Fashion Brand and utilize both English and Japanese
Work life balance can be fulfilled - Full flex time work
The are a globally well known sports brand that is working on becoming a premium fashion brand, rather than a sports brand through collaborations with various companies such as Givenchy and Streetwear. An Executive Officer joined from a luxury background where he is working on creating a premium fashion brand.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Collaborate with the PR team members and lead them
a. Work with internal teams as well as countries to be the responsible for the day to day PR activity for the organization in line with the content and campaign calendar.
b. Work closely with the marketing department to ensure features appear and are reaching the right target media.
Coming up with PR strategies
Building relationships with the media and local influencers
Arranging press conferences and PR events
a. Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
b. Delivering events on time, within budget, that exceed expectations.
Managing client relationships
Writing reports on media coverage data
Overseeing content production (adverts, videos, social media and online PR stunts)
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in both English and Japanese required, both written and spoken
- Minimum 5 years experience in PR
- Connections with celebrities and Key Opinion Leaders from fashion field
- Project planning & reporting
- Understanding the digital and traditional media landscape
- Work at a HQ of a globally well known Fashion Industry
- Utilize both English and Japanese internally
- Full flex time, able to manage good work-life balance
- Attractive salary package