- Work in a People Oriented Environment
- Stay Connected with Modern Trends and Tech
Our client is looking to hire a Power BI Developer to join the IT & Security Governance department. This department is made up of three separate teams: Cyber Security, IT Governance, and Service Management.
Our client is well-established and has the perfect environment for developers to get hands-on experience with cutting-edge technology and see real-world applications firsthand.
Your contribution is at the very core of the company's values.
The purpose of this position is to:
- Help enhance current Power BI reports
- Create new reports
- Assist in creating new SQL queries and where possible help ingest new data into the data lake VIA API
- +3 years of working with Power BI
- Ability to create Fact Tables and interactive reports
- Experience in creating Poer BIs and dashboards
- SQL Query Experience
- API Development experience in any language
- Positive attitude to understand and add value to users
- Able to work and look for solutions independently
- Good communication skills with people from other divisions and other countries
- Comfortable working in a multicultural and global environment
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a changing environment
- A competitive salary of JPY 7M/Yr!
- Innovative work environment
- Full employment benefits