- Be part of a leading global pharmaceutical company
- At the forefront of clinical research
About Our Client
One of the leading pharmaceutical companies globally recognised especially in the field of oncology.
Oversight of investigator-initiated studies granted by the company, including the support of the set-up and operational assessment of investigator-sponsor, tracking performance and payments according approved plan, managing product supply, if applicable, coordinating internal review of final report
Develop and monitor study budget and timelines
Overseeing external providers, Act as an interface between Global Clinical Operations and local organizations (Global Operations)
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in a health or science-related field
- Solid understanding of the drug development process
- Proficiency in both Japanese and English
What's on Offer
Involvement in cutting-edge drug development for the global market.