POS Key Account Manager
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading pet food companies.
- Consistently deliver exceptional sales results in the responsible account business target
- Feedback Key Account voice to company for next action plan
- Establish multi-level contact matrix with respective Key Account
- Drive "Joint Business Planning" partnership with selective Key Account
- Educate health nutrition knowledge to Key Accounts' HQ and shop staff.
- Report all relevant data to support the annual sales plan
- Supervise and direct the implementation of promotion programs for each key account
The Successful Applicant
- University degree
- Business English TOEIC 800
- +2 years people management experience
- 5 years field sales experience
- understand Retail sales environment and marketplace
- Intermediate or advanced IT literacy
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary Package and other benefit.