PMO at Software Security Global Company
International Cyber-Security Company.
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Cyber-Security company. Company was founded in 1996. They offer Cyber-Security Software (Web Security, 2-step Verification systems, Cloud Encrypted backup and End-point Anti-Virus) as well as MSS services, Pentest and System Integration services. Japan operation is quite small (5 employees at the moment) and in they have office in Kojimachi.
The IT Security Project Manager will be responsible to lead, handle our project implementation and execution, dealing, communicating with our Japanese customers deploying our security application in the customer's environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Project Manager roles and possibly knowledge of IT security and infrastructure.
- The candidate will liaise with our Development team abroad so basic English communication will be advantage but not a must.
- Have a good track record and experience on managing the project deliverables, execution, timeline and customer as well stakeholder expectation.
- Ideally knowledge of server, virtual environment, and mobile application implementation or administration would be a plus.
- Creative, independent, thinking out of the box and can work as one team supporting each other in any situation.
- Candidates who want to work with global company with different culture and working environment are welcomed.
What's on Offer
-Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00 pm (1 hour lunch break)-overtime upon discretionary scheme.
-Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
-Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.