- Great and professional team to work with
- Competitive salary with good work-life balance
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading financial service providers in the automotive sector, our client provides excellent services and values their employees. You will be working with a professional team, exciting projects and diversified culture.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Support to develop the project plan and maintenance.
- Project budget coordination with controlling dept.
- Alignment with HQ/Region PMO.
- Project status monitoring, KPIs management, and reporting.
- Coordinate Steering Committee etc.
- Change management involving the whole members and company.
The Successful Applicant
If you have following experience and skills, this is the role for you:
- Experience of project management or PMO at IT system project.
- Change management experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of finance and accounting industry.
- Fluent English and Fluent Japanese will be a plus
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment.
What's on Offer
If you are successful candidates, you will have the following benefits:
- Skill enhancement opportunities
- Working in the top well-known company