PM/BA IT Consultant - Global Life Insurance Firm
Excellent work-life balance
Possibilty to become permanent
Our client is a Global Insurance firm, and member of a large European financial group. Their business products include variable and fixed annuity insurance, group credit life insurance and other. The company's unique characteristic is the excellent working environment and work-life balance, as well as the people's culture.
- Design optimized architecture to meet the requirements (i.e. performance, availability and quality), control tasks and progress of vendors and users, and report management team in a timely manner, based on your hands on experience / skills for Cloud application.
- Take lead on saving business project of new product development, service enhancement and alignment along with regulation changes as well as maintenance, by support for onsite consultants and outsource vendors.
- Support end users and vendors to ensure required quality of business requirement definition, system design documents and User Acceptance Test (UAT), and release.
- Regularly communicate and co-work with external company that manage Prod and infrastructure to successfully deliver the projects and align with Group policy.
- Improve and innovate system development process and test process to keep higher quality and time to market.
- Negotiate with banks to fix the specification and timeline of Front system
- Investigate and support the introduction of solutions (i.e. SaaS, BPO etc.) served by the 3rd party systems to mitigate risk, cost and delivery schedule.
- Experience as a business analyst/project manager of more than 10 years.
- Sound knowledge of life insurance systems and life insurance business.
- Able to communicate with international stakeholders (Headquarter, Regional headquarter, offshore vendors etc.)
- Strong presentation and facilitation skill in an organized approach, common sense, leadership, good communication skill, negotiations power, a documentation capability.
- Team player, Result Driven, Autonomous
- Business level English and Native/Fluent Japanese
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for a successful Global Insurance Firm and advance your career
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 9M/year
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and utilize/advance your bi-lingual skills
- A great work-life balance thanks to the low overtime work that is required by the company